Thank you for hearing my prayer and for staying by my side. Amen. Lord, You have shown me that falling is not always failing. You pick me up and rescue me when I am overwhelmed. You are Jehovah-Sabaoth, the Lord of hosts, a tower of strength for me. I have no other place to run to, no other shelter in which to hide. Additionally, there are prayers for strength when feeling abandoned, filled with God’s love, and directed in the way to love others.
1. Lord Almighty, there is nothing more precious to me than my family’s well-being and safety! I beg you for always keeping my family strong and united!
2. All obstacles can be overturned if God-given strength is alight in our hearts. Oh Father, help me and my family to carry this strength and vigor in our souls forever!
3. It is not easy to climb through the dark days and come out victorious without the Almighty’s will. May He keep blessing you with strength, fervor, and compassion!
4. There is no doubt that everything, good or bad – happens according to God’s will. If we want to reach our destination and achieve success, we must rest our utmost devotion towards the Almighty. It is He who can dissipate the weakness of our hearts, remove the doubts of our minds, and ignite fierce courage in our souls! When you are seeking a new path, pray for God-given courage and strength through the prayer quotes below.
5. Dear Lord, may our family be the reflection of your dear devotees and receive your blissful generosity, kindness, and strength!
6. God rewards those who put their undivided faith in Him. May your patience and goodwill be rewarded with strength and healing!
7. God surrounds us with His love, protection, and blessings in every step of our lives. May He fill your heart with rejuvenated strength and long-lasting peace!
8. Some days are harder than the rest, but my friend, you will succeed as long as the Lord’s infinite mercies are upon you! May He grant you strength and courage!
9. Hope is the healer of heart, and Lord, you are the creator of hope itself! Praying to you for bestowing hope, healing, and strength upon me in every sphere of life!
10. Dear Lord, I pray for you to dissipate all my worries and bestow strength in my heart. Help me achieve my dreams with a bold fervor!
11. Oh Jesus, you have the power to flourish hope in our hearts, as well as to put us through trials. Please, grant me the strength and peace to survive all hardship!
12. Dear God, without your guidance and help, the world seems so bleak and darkened! I pray to you for keeping me on the right path and strengthening my willpower!
13. Dear Almighty, I turn to you with a sorrowful heart and dejected spirit. Bless me with your heavenly peace and grant me comfort and strength!
14. Dear friend, difficult times are just a test of patience, determination, and faith. Hold onto your devotion and God will surely grace you with heavenly strength!
15. Lord, I am hurting and in need of Your comfort. Please bring Your peace and Your presence to my heart and mind, and help me to find rest in You.
16. Dear Lord, I am struggling with [INSERT STRUGGLE]. Please bring Your comfort and Your healing to my mind, body, and spirit. Help me to trust in Your goodness and Your plan for my life.
17. Dear God, I come to you today seeking strength. I am feeling weak and overwhelmed, and I need your help to get through this difficult time. Please give me the strength to face any challenges that come my way. Help me to be brave, and to trust in your goodness and love. Help me to be strong in body, mind, and spirit. May I have the endurance to keep going, even when things are tough. Please bless me with your strength and peace. May I be filled with your love and light, and may I use your strength to serve you and others with kindness and compassion? Amen.
18. Lord, I am relying on You for strength. Please lift me and give me the resilience I need to keep going. Amen.
19. Dear God I come to you for courage—courage to face every experience, courage to stand strong and firm amid situations that require much of me. Thank you, God, for courage.
20. Holy and gracious God,
21. God I pray that today you be with me each second.
22. When I make decisions, you are there to comfort me.
23. I know I am weak Lord, so I will allow you to carry me through this valley. I struggle to think clearly, so I depend upon your living word to lift me. I feel such darkness around me, so I look to your light. I walk with a heavy heart, so I will give you each burden. I light a candle tonight to remind me of the warm glow of your hope in dark places. Amen.
24. Dear God, I come before you today feeling weak and uncertain. I am struggling to find the strength and courage to face the challenges that lie ahead of me. Please grant me the grace and fortitude I need to endure and overcome. Help me to trust in your plan and know that you are with me every step of the way. Fill me with your strength and peace, and give me the wisdom to make good decisions. I offer up my struggles to you and ask that you carry me through this difficult time. Amen.
25. God, I am struggling to be patient and I am feeling overwhelmed by the challenges I am facing. Please give me the strength and the peace I need to trust in Your plan and to find joy in the journey.
26. Dear God, please give me the strength to get through this difficult time.
27. Heavenly Father, I need your strength and guidance. I feel overwhelmed and unsure of how to move forward. Please give me the courage to face my fears and the determination to keep going. Help me to trust in your loving presence and know that you are with me always. Fill me with your peace and grace, and give me the wisdom to make the right choices. Thank you for being my rock and my stronghold. I put my trust in you, knowing that you will see me through whatever comes my way. Amen.
Prayer for Strength in the Bible
29. “The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.” – Habakkuk 3:19
30. Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:41
31. “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13
32. “Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.” – Isaiah 12:2
33. With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, Ephesians 6:18
34. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
35. “I love you, LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” – Psalm 18:1-2
36. “But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.” – Psalm 59:16
37. Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to you in a time when you may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters, they will not reach him. Psalm 32:6
38. Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. 1 Chronicles 16:11
39. “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” – Phillippians 4:13
40. Here are powerful Scriptures we can also read to gain hope and strength in our prayer life, straight from the voice of God himself! Pray without ceasing… 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Prayer Quotes for Strength
42. “We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties.” Oswald Chambers
43. “Tenacious prayer is a lifestyle that produces results.” Tony Evans
44. “Holy Spirit, drive away from me all forms of sickness and disease. restore strength to my body and joy to my spirit, so that in my renewed health, I may bless and serve you, now and forevermore.” – Anonymous
45. “O God of peace, who hast taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and confidence shall be our strength: By the might of thy Spirit lift us, we pray thee, to thy presence, where we may be still and know that thou art God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. ” – Episcopal Prayer
46. “Our prayers can go where we cannot…there are no borders, no prison walls, no doors that are closed to us when we pray.” Brother Andrew
47. “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
48. “Prayer is the portal that brings the power of heaven down to earth. It is kryptonite to the enemy and all his ploys against you.” Priscilla Shirer
49. “Simply defined, prayer is earthly permission for heavenly interference.” Tony Evans
50. “Of all things, guard against neglecting God in the secret place of prayer.” William Wilberforce
51. “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” Corrie Ten Boom
52. “Prayer is aligning ourselves with the purposes of God.” E. Stanley Jones
53. “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.” Mother Teresa
54. “Prayer is the God-given communication link between Heaven and Earth, time and eternity, the finite and the infinite.” Tony Evans
55. “I pray that, according to the riches of his glory, he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love.” – Paul
A Prayer for Strength to Surrender
Dear Heavenly Father, Your ways are higher than my ways. I pray for power and strength to surrender my way and follow your best way. I trust You, Lord. In Jesus Christ’s Name, I pray. Amen.
~ Christina Patterson
A Prayer for a Breakthrough
Father, I ask You for a fresh vision of what a breakthrough will look like in my life. Help me to pursue healing while I wait for my miracle. Show me how to rest right in the middle of the storm. Help me to enjoy the feast You prepare for me, right in the middle of the battlefield. I want my whole life to testify that there’s a God in heaven who knows my name and who will get me safely home. Fill me afresh with the wonder of Your love and power. I am determined to win this battle with anxiety. Help me to discern when to rest, when to feast, and how to actively engage my faith as I wait for You to break through. May my life display Your power. Do the impossible in and through me, I pray. Amen.
~ Susie Larson
Dear God, if I ever lose my hope, please give me strength and replenish my soul.
A Prayer for Strength and Encouragement
Lord, like David, I need your encouragement in a time of trial and anguish. Thank you that you are always on the throne, always my God, ready to save. Thank you for being the same God to me that you were to David. Thank you for always being near and always rescuing me from my fears and hurts. Lord, help me remember that daybreak might be just ahead, that this trial will not last forever. Fill me with hope that daybreak is coming and that your love will always prevail! In Jesus’ Name, Amen!
~ A Good Thing Devotional
A Prayer to Endure
Lord, I am weary and don’t know when this “race” will end in my life. I feel like I’ve been running forever, trying to outrun this trial. Help me to stop trying to outrun my pain and rather run with endurance the race you have set before me. I know that because of you I am ultimately a victor over the trials in my life. I know that nothing in this world can separate me from your steadfast love. Please give me a measure of your love today; give me the strength to endure this trial. Thank you for your love for me that never ends! And thank you for the crown of joy that awaits me forever in your Kingdom!
~ Adrian Rogers, Love Worth Finding
Prayers for strength during difficult times. Catholic prayers and Bible verses for moments when you need strength from God.