We have compiled some of the best I don’t care quotes that you can live by, forgetting about what other people think about you. See more ideas about life quotes, me quotes, and inspirational quotes.
I Don’t Care Quotes
1. Don’t be discouraged about what other people say. Follow your dreams.
2. Don’t care about others — to be single is to be nice to yourself.
3. Yes, I have an attitude and I don’t care what others think of me.
4. I don’t care about the world. I will follow my dreams till my last breath.
5. People try to judge me every time I meet them but I don’t care, in my opinion, only losers do such things.
6. I cared while you pretended, and now that you do, I don’t. Not anymore. Not ever.
7. It’s better to stay single than to cry over your wrong decision, some people are born to comment, so don’t listen to them.
8. The day we stop crying is the day we stop caring.
9. “I don’t care what you say about me, as long as you say something about me, and as long as you spell my name right.” — George M. Cohan
10. I don’t care about what the world will say, I will do what I want to do and what is best for my dreams.
11. I’ll never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I’ll go.
12. If you are imperfect, you are real, be proud of yourself don’t care about the world, no one is perfect here.
13. I will win one day I don’t know how and don’t care when but I will win for sure.
14. If you are working for your dreams then just keep pushing yourself and don’t care about anything else.
15. When all things turn sour, there is no other choice but to stop caring and move forward.
16. I don’t care what will happen next, but I will conquer it and achieve what I desire. — Unknown
17. I don’t care how busy I am – I will always make time for what’s most important to me.
18. Sometimes you just have to stop caring, you have to turn off all emotion and feelings to protect yourself from getting hurt.
19. Don’t care if you are the most unpredictable couple in the world, if you are happy with each other and can make the other one smile, you are the best couple in the world.
20. I can’t care about something so distasteful. It’s not my style.
21. My dreams are mine, I will not let anyone destroy them with their dirty talks.
22. If someone asks you, why are you single, just answer because you love yourself.
23. I don’t care if I’m selfish. After putting people first for the longest time and being disappointed, I deserve to do whatever makes me feel happy.
24. I’m not heartless; I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.
25. Don’t be embarrassed by who you are. They’re going to judge you no matter what you do.
26. Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I have feelings. It’s just that these feelings are really dead for you.
27. If you think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop. That thought is the problem.
28. Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, but because they don’t.
29. If you find the right person, don’t lose them. Don’t care about the world, and just hold them for life.
30. “Care about what other people think, and you will always be their prisoner.” — Lao Tzu
31. Don’t hold onto something if you know it’s no longer there.
32. I have a ‘don’t care’ attitude, and it’s liberating.
33. Don’t care about the face, love the soul because the soul can never change.
34. The more you care about what others think of you, the more you will feel like an image created for their enjoyment. You are real and you are yourself, so stop caring and live.
35. My attitude is simple, I don’t care about the things that don’t matter.
36. My level of happiness rises as my level of care reaches zero.
37. It’s not wrong not to care. It can’t be that bad if it makes you happy.
38. Love the one you want to, and don’t care about what others think.
39. I care too much for the people that don’t care about me at all.
40. The difference between me and you is that I care and you don’t, and that hurts.
41. I cannot care for something that has broken my heart and bitten my hand.
42. “By not caring too much about what people think, I’m able to think for myself and propagate ideas which are very often unpopular. And I succeed.” — Albert Ellis
43. The best thing I did with my life was to throw away all the garbage people kept pushing at me and stopped caring.
44. Don’t care about the destination, just keep going towards your goals.
45. Don’t care for the ones who are not willing to stay in your life anymore.
46. I don’t care about your opinion. You are not a person who can understand my dreams.
47. I am so done with everything you do to me. As of this moment, I don’t care.
48. Don’t be mad because I don’t care anymore. Be mad because I once did, and you were too blind to see.
49. It means nothing to me. I have no opinion about it, and I don’t care.
50. When all things turn bad, there is no other choice but to stop caring and move forward.
51. One of the best feelings in the world is when you stop caring about things that used to bother you.
52. The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them.
53. “The eyes of others our prisons; their thoughts our cages.” — Virginia Woolf
54. Don’t care about your looks, you will always be pretty for the one who loves you.
55. I pretend I don’t care, but deep down, I really still don’t care.
56. Don’t care about the world just be yourself.
57. The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
58. I don’t care about the world, I will follow my dreams till my last breath.
59. I’m not heartless; I’ve just learned how to use my heart less.
60. The moment you stop caring is the moment when things get better. Don’t waste your time trying to please others.
61. Sometimes to get someone’s attention, you have to stop giving them yours.
62. I don’t need to be in a relationship to be happy, and I don’t care what you think of me.
63. If your problems don’t involve other people, do not involve them because they will not care.
64. There is no image for love or hate, I don’t care who loves me or hates me. I love myself that’s it.
65. If one day you notice that we haven’t talked in a while. It’s not because I don’t care anymore, it’s because you pushed me away.
66. Live your life the way you want to and don’t care for others, it’s your life, not theirs.
67. When you stop worrying about what others are going to say is the point where you start living for your dreams.
68. Don’t care if someone hates you, people usually hate the one who is better than them.
69. Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, do it.
70. I don’t care if no one is by my side. I will still be happy with myself.
71. Don’t care about those idiots who try to convince you that you are not beautiful, you are beautiful in your way, you just need the right person to see your beauty.
72. “Not caring more about what other people think than what you think. That’s freedom.” — Demi Moore
73. Yes, I failed this time but I don’t care, I will still keep going because failing is the first step toward success.
74. If you don’t care for your love today, you will regret it later.
75. Enjoy life… there’s plenty of time to be dead.
76. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.
77. “You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It’s their mistake, not my failing.” — Richard P. Feynman
78. Don’t try to please everyone, you will lose yourself. Don’t care about the people who don’t like you.
79. When you are truly comfortable in your own skin, not everyone will like you, but you won’t care one bit.
80. I wish people would appreciate what they have at the moment and not wait until the person they took for granted doesn’t care anymore.
81. I can’t fight for something I don’t care about.
82. I am not here to please anyone but myself. So send all your complaints and address them to “I don’t care.”
83. The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.
84. I am at that point in life where I don’t care for people, if you want to stay in my life, show me your efforts.
85. I don’t focus on what I’m up against.
86. Love your own company and forget about the world — it’s the best feeling ever.
87. Life is better when you stop caring too much.
88. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” — Tyra Banks
89. “I do not care so much what I am to others as I care what I am to myself.” — Michel de Montaigne
90. I don’t care what others think, I live my life the way I want to.
91. “If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that… I believe in what I do, and I’ll say it.” — John Lennon
92. Sometimes, you just have to stop caring. You have to turn off all emotion and feeling to protect yourself from getting hurt.
93. “Happiness must happen, and the same holds for success: You have to let it happen by not caring about it. Success will happen precisely because you had forgotten to think about it.” — Viktor Frankl
94. When your plant of love has outgrown its pot, it’s time to stop caring for it so that it can wither away gracefully into nothing.
95. “I think I finally reached the point where I don’t care anymore. I’m a good person; I can’t force people to see my worth.” — Unknown
96. Always try to ignore a conversation with a liar, it will only ruin your mood.
97. Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.
98. Be happy when you first fail at something, try it again and soon you are going on the road towards success.
99. The difference between me and you is that I care and you don’t, and that hurts.
100. If you find the right person don’t lose him, don’t care about the world, and just hold him for life.
101. Age is a wonderful thing. The older you get, the less cares you have about the world, and life starts to become more interesting.
102. Live is like a roller coaster ride, if you care too much about what others think you will miss the real fun.
103. My phone will not ring — no messages will come — despite the fact that I want it to. I just don’t care anymore.
104. To be in a relationship or to be single is your decision, don’t care about the world and just be yourself.
105. My business is my own, so stop. Do not care about what I do, what I wear, and what I drink because I certainly don’t care about you.
106. I love to love myself and don’t care for anyone else.
107. Life is not worth living if you care for every small thing, learn to ignore bad things.
108. Do what you love, travel where you want, eat what you like, and live not about caring for what others think of you, life is about what you think of yourself.
109. Live your life the way you want to and don’t care what others think; it’s your life, not theirs.
110. If you have your lover by your side, you don’t need to care about anything in the world.
111. I don’t care about age; it is stupid! Some adults act like toddlers, and some children are wise beyond their years.
112. People use to discourage a person full of dreams, never let them do that with you, just ignore this kind of people.
113. Love the one you want to, don’t care for others.
114. Sometimes in life, it becomes very important to stop caring and move on.
115. Don’t care about the people who tell you that you are not beautiful, you will be beautiful for the one who is made for you.
116. The less I care, the happier I am.