Heart Touching Love Quotes: Fallen in love? Are you looking for some love quotes that are romantic and will touch your heart? If that’s the case, then we’ve got you covered. We have compiled a list of the most heartfelt and moving love quotes, sayings, messages, texts, captions, and status updates (complete with images and pictures) for you to share with your significant other. When you are swept off your feet by Cupid and give in to his allure, you have entered one of the most breathtaking epochs of your life. Love is the most amazing sensation, and it can completely transform your life for the better. Once you’ve allowed this feeling to take hold of you, you’ll find yourself smiling and laughing most of the time.
Love is the most authentic expression of human feelings that exist in this world. When trying to convey our profound affection for our loved ones, we frequently find ourselves at a loss for words. If you are fortunate enough to find your soulmate in this life, then you should communicate your most profound feelings of love and devotion to that person. Sending your wife one of these touching love messages, texts, or quotes is the ideal way to let her know that she is the queen of your life and that you think the world of her.
We are going to share with you some of the most famous authors, celebrities, and political leaders’ most heartfelt and romantic words for the love of your life. These individuals emphasize the significance of being in love and appreciating that one person who makes your life complete. If you find yourself able to relate to these incredible quotes about finding the one, you might also find the young love quotes and quotes about finding love to be inspiring. Please feel free to share this with your friends and family on social media platforms such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp, and more. Your sincere and heartfelt expressions will not only reignite the love and warmth in your relationship, but they will also convey to her how uniquely important she is to you.
If you want to strengthen your connection with your partner and express how deeply you love them, using these love quotes to confess your love will help you do both. However, using these heartfelt and beautiful words will assist you in conveying your feelings of love to the person you share your life with. With the help of these touching love quotes, you can make the recipient feel unique while also letting them know how much they mean to you.
Don’t forget to take a look at our collection of quotes about getting to know someone special that you can dedicate to that person to express your love and feelings of devotion. If you are going through this period in your life, then the collection of love quotes that are provided below will speak to your soul and assist you in putting your emotions into words. On Valentine’s Day, you can make your loved ones feel on top of the world by writing one of these touching quotes on a card, sending it in a text message, or giving it to them as a gift.
1. “He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals.” – Benjamin Franklin.
2. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss.
3. “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” ― Nicholas Sparks
4. “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
5. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.”
6. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann Landers.
Famous Heart Touching Love Quotes
7. “Love never dies a natural death.” – Anais Nin.
8. “Successful mothers are not the ones who have never struggled. They are the ones who never give up, despite their struggles.” – Sharon Jaynes.
9. “Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.” – Aristotle.
10. “Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.”
11. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou.
12. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
13. “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
14. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” — Woody Allen
15. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
16. “Our dogs will love and admire the meanest of us, and feed our colossal vanity with their uncritical homage.” – Agnes Repplier.
17. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I LOVE YOU.” — Pride & Prejudice
18. “One day, someone will walk in you life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.”
19. “If you could see yourself through my eyes, you’d know how much I love you. I’ll love you forever.”
20. “Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” ~ Bob Marley.
21. “Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not.” – James Joyce.
22. “Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” – Erica Jong, ‘Fear Of Flying’.
23. “Happy is the moment when we sit together, with two forms, two faces, yet one soul. You and I.”- Rumi
24. “Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth. This is the real message of love.” – Thich Nhat Hanh.
25. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” — Les Miserables
26. “When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”
27. “To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything.” – Bill Russell
28. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” — T. Tolis
29. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to you I love you.”
30. “When you breathe I wanna be the air for you I’ll be there for you I’d live and I’d die for you…” – Bon Jovi, ‘I’ll Be There For You’.
31. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
32. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you…so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda, ‘
33. “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson.
34. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
Heart Touching Emotional Love Quotes For Your Loved Ones
36. “We fall in love by chance, We stay in love by choice.”
37. “Always on my mind, forever in my heart.”
38. “I’ll be there for you When the rain starts to pour I’ll be there for you Like I’ve been there before I’ll be there for you ‘Cause you’re there for me too…” – Rembrants, ‘I’ll Be There For You’.
39. Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” – Chad Sugg.
40. “And I wondered, not for the first time, what patriotism is, what the love of country truly consists of.” – Ursula K. Le Guin.
41. “I’m Amazed when I look at You. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I’ve ever wanted is right in front of me.”
42. “And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum, ‘True Love’.
43. “The good memories are for the tough times.”
44. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”
45. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.”
46. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks, ‘The Notebook’.
47. “I find pieces of you in every song I listen to.”
48. “You’re all my heart ever talks about.”
49. “I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.” – Jonathan Safran Foer.
50. “Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.” – William Wordsworth.
51. “You are my bucket list.”
52. “Love knows how to form itself. God will do his work if we do ours. Our job is to prepare ourselves for love. When we do, love finds us every time.” – Marianne Williamson.
53. “And when you get scared; Look me in the eyes, hold me a little tighter and smile. Because I’m not going anywhere.”
54. “You’re safe with me. I promise.”
55. “Wise men say Only fools rush in But I can’t help falling in love with you Shall I stay? Would it be a sin If I can’t help falling in love with you?” – Elvis Presley, ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’.
56. “You are the risk I’ll always take.”
57. “Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source.” – Leo Tolstoy.
58. “All I’m saying is never lie to me. Everything else can be worked out.”
59. “Unconditional love is what a child should expect from a parent even though it rarely works out that way.” – Jeanette Winterson.
60. “I wish time could just stop when I’m in your arms because it’s the best feeling ever.”
61. “Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.” – Erich Fromm.
62. “I Freaking Love You”
63. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher.
64. “If they don’t fight for you, they’re not right for you.”
65. “You give me the kind of feeling they write novels about.”
66. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
67. “You will forever be my always.”
68. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe.
69. “When we first met I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me.”
70. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”
71. “Ever since I met you, no one else has been worth thinking about.”
72. “All of me loves all of you.” – John Legend
73. “You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you” – Janet Fitch.
74. “My funny valentine Sweet comic valentine You make me smile with my heart Your looks are laughable Unphotographable Yet you’re my favorite work of art.” – Frank Sinatra, ‘My Funny Valentine’.
75. “Through Love all that is bitter will be sweet, Through Love all that is copper will be gold, Through Love all dregs will become wine, through Love all pain will turn to medicine.” – Rumi.
76. “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” – Nicholas Sparks, ‘The Wedding’,
77. “Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue.”
Heart Touching True Love Quotes On Unconditional Love
79. “Love is a bridge built between two people.” – American’s Sweethearts
80. “Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought.”
81. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks, (The Notebook)
82. “Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame.” – Ludovic Halévy
83. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
84. “Love’s about finding the one person who makes your heart complete. ― Julia Quinn
85. “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.” – Maya Angelou.
86. “I have to face life with a newly found passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, to live and to love.” – Andrea Bocelli.
87. “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.” ―Maya Angelou
88. “One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.” – Kahlil Gibran
89. “When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.” – Jessica Lange.
90. “Without love we all like birds with broken wings.” ― Mitch Albom (Tuesdays with Morrie)
91. “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.” – Josh Billings.
92. “Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone.” ― Lauren Conrad
93. “The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that’s the key. It’s like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.” ― Sarah Dessen
94. “When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” – Aldo Leopold.
95. “To love is to recognize yourself in another.” ― Eckhart Tolle
96. “The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
97. “It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
98. “Love is the most powerful motivator in the world. It spurs mortals to greatness. Their noblest, bravest acts are done for love.” ― Rick Riordan
99. Whenever you are near, I cannot almost find my voice. I am just hoping that when I look at you, my eyes would speak for me.
100. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas Sparks, ‘The Notebook’.
101. “When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.” ― Mark Twain (Notebook)
102. “I love you… I am who I am because of you.” – Nicholas Sparks, ‘The Notebook’. Check these famous love quotes to make him or her feel special, and never stop loving!
103. “Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.” ― Julianne Moore
104. “Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source.” – Leo Tolstoy
105. “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.” ― George Eliot
106. “The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.” – Charles Darwin.
107. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age, forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
108. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks.
109. “To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves you is everything.” – Bill Russell.
110. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts.
111. “If my heart was a canvas, every square inch of it would be painted over with you.”
112. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” ― Vladimir Nabokov (Lolita)
113. “Don’t ever think I fell for you, or fell over you. I didn’t fall in love, I rose in it.” ― Toni Morrison (Jazz)
114. “Unconditional love is hard to compete with.” – Abbi Glines.
115. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
116. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie, ‘Question Your Thinking, Change The World’.
117. “The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.” ― Rick Warren
118. “My soul sees its equal in you.” ― Renee Ahdieh
119. “If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.” – Criss Jami.
120. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” ― Robert Frost
121. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” ― Paulo Coelho
122. “Sometimes I feel like we’re a knot, too tangled to be taken apart.” – Kiera Cass
123. Love doesn’t make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile! ― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
124. “The heart is a strange beast and not ruled by logic.” ― Maria V. Snyder (Touch of Power)
125. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” – Aberjhani.
126. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life… to strengthen each other… to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot, ‘Adam Bede’.
127. “When I hold you in my arms, I feel like I am holding the whole world.”
128. “When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it’s safe inside your mouth.” – Jodi Picoult, Handle with Care
Deep Heart Touching Love Quotes For Your Lover
130. “Nothing’s gonna change my love for you You oughta know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of I’ll never ask for more than your love.” – George Benson, ‘Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You’.
131. “The humblest tasks get beautified if loving hands do them.” – Louisa May Alcott.
132. “‘Cause you know just what to say And you know just what to do And I want to tell you so much I love you.” – Lionel Richie, ‘Hello’.
133. “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” ― Nicholas Sparks.
134. “Self-love is the source of all our other loves.” – Pierre Corneille.
135. “Through Love all that is bitter will be sweet, Through Love all that is copper will be gold, Through Love all dregs will become wine, through Love all pain will turn to medicine.” – Rumi
136. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao-Tzu
137. “We are learning, too, that the love of beauty is one of Nature’s greatest healers.” – Ellsworth Huntington.
138. “I love you because I love you, because it would be impossible not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty.” – Juliette Drouet.
139. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
140. “Love may be harder to find in some people, but when they do love you know it must be something marvelous.” – Criss Jami.
141. “There is madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” – Leo Christopher
142. “Unconditional love is hard to compete with.” – Abbi Glines
143. “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” – Haruki Murakami.
144. “Even when words fail me, you never do.” – Sarah Dessen
145. “There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” – Nicholas Sparks.
146. “This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it.” – Hugh Walpole.
147. “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – Dalai Lama
148. “I fell in love with my country – its rivers, prairies, forests, mountains, cities and people. No one can take my love of country away from me!” – Elizabeth Gurley Flynn.
149. “The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” – Nhat Hanh.
150. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim.
151. “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are gray You’ll never know dear, how much I love you Please don’t take my sunshine away.” – Jimmie Davis and Charles Mitchel, ‘You Are My Sunshine’.
152. “Love never dies a natural death.” – Anais Nin.
153. “A true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert, ‘Eat, Pray, Love’.
154. “The love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond reach; it is also an expression of loyalty to the earth.” – Edward Abbey.
155. “I am the lover of uncontained and immortal beauty.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
156. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann Landers.
157. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver.
Heart Touching Love Quotes for Wife
159. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of the world alone. Love you, my dear.”
160. “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – Dalai Lama.
161. “There must be a stronger foundation than mere friendship…Unconditional love, agape love, will not be swayed by time or circumstances.” – Stephen Kendrick.
162. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring.” – Oscar Wilde.
163. “Just seeing your face brightens even the darkest of my days. Your light radiantly and adds love in my life. I love you!”
164. “I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan, Atonement
165. “You are my answered prayer, My fulfilled wish, My realized dream.”
166. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse.
167. “I dreamt that you were mine, and then I woke up smiling because I realized it was not a dream. You are already mine!”
168. “You are not just the mother of my children, but also the beat of my heart. You are not just the queen of this family, but also the woman of my dreams. I love you.”
169. “To be your husband was all I ever wanted; to be yours forever was all I ever dreamt’ – Valerie Lombardo
170. “And I will love you, baby, always And I’ll be there forever and a day, always I’ll be there ’til the stars don’t shine ‘Til the heavens burst and the words don’t rhyme…” – Bon Jovi, ‘Always’.
171. If our lives were a ship, I would call it LOVE FOREVER. Happy sailing!”
172. “You are that woman who transformed my imperfections into perfections, just by the touch of your love. Love you my dearest wife!”
173. “My gratitude for having met you in surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.”
174. “A true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert, ‘Eat, Pray, Love’.
175. “One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.” – Kahlil Gibran.
176. “My permanent relationship status – taken forever by the most gorgeous woman in this universe.”
177. “Everything you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I’m around you. Thanks for truly being there, my dear wife.”
178. To have you in my life is a blessing in disguise. I am truly grateful to God for that. Thanks for being a part of my life. I love you!”
179. “Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly” ~ Paulo Coelho.
180. “Love is the crowning grace of humanity, the holiest right of the soul, the golden link which binds us to duty and truth, the redeeming principle that chiefly reconciles the heart to life, and is prophetic of eternal good.” – Petrarch.
181. “You fill all the emptiness in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life. I love you very much!”
182. “We’ve gotta hold on to what we’ve got It doesn’t make a difference if we make it or not We’ve got each other and that’s a lot For love we’ll give it a shot.” – Bon Jovi, ‘Livin’ On A Prayer’.
183. “After being married to you all these years, I have developed a short term memory loss. Every time you flash that sensuous smile of yours, I am knocked out of my senses.”
184. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert.
185. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives”. – Louise Hay.
186. “The love a parent has for a child, there’s nothing else like it. No other love so consuming”. – Cassandra Clare, ‘City Of Ashes’.
187. “Your heart is full of love and affection. Your hands are always caring. I am lucky to have you as my wife.”
188. “Those who wish to pet and baby wild animals ‘love’ them. But those who respect their natures and wish to let them live normal lives, love them more.” – Edwin Way Teale.
189. “Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky.
190. “You’ve made my imperfections seem perfect, and all my shortcomings have disappeared. I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to thank you for everything you’ve done.”
191. “I just called to say I love you I just called to say how much I care I just called to say I love you And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.” – Stevie Wonder, ‘I Just Called To Say I Love You’.
192. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana.
193. “Everything you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I’m “Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. I love you, my wife!”around you. Thanks for truly being there, my dear wife.”
194. “I love looking into your eyes as they calm me down like nothing else!”
195. “No greater light illuminates my path than the love and change you have brought into my life. Thanks, my love.”