Funny Monday Quotes: Hilarious, funny, and motivational Monday quotes to get you through the day. Monday quotes to make you smile. Saying Images shares the best monday quotes, funny monday quotation. These inspirational quotes will help you to improve monday’s morning mood productivity.
Are you in need of a good dose of humor to get your week off to a good start on a Monday? We have compiled a list of humorous Monday morning quotes, sayings, and captions (along with images and pictures) for the purpose of providing you with some Monday motivation and turning your Monday blues into laughter. You can face the upcoming week with a smile on your face if you read some amusing Monday quotes, which will help you start the week off with some levity and a positive attitude.
Mondays will come and go regardless of how we feel about them. Make the most of each day of your life, do what brings you joy, and live each moment to the fullest and with purpose. And if you think these quotes will make someone else happy, why not send them their way? Quotes and sayings to make you laugh on a Monday to cheer up your day.
Funny Monday Quotes
1. Monday? I swear it was Friday like five minutes ago.
2. Monday should be optional.
3. I’m hiding from Monday I know it’s close by.
4. I haven’t had this bad of a Monday since last Monday.
5. Even if Monday and Thursday switched places, I would still hate Monday.
6. . Even though it’s Monday act like it’s Saturday.
7. I can honestly say that I am likely to resemble a sloth when I crawl out of bed on Monday morning!
Funny Monday Quotes Morning Captions To Brighten Your Day
8. This is the mondayest Monday that ever mondayed.
9. Never make your favorite song the alarm for Monday morning; you’ll hate it for years.
10. May your coffee be strong and your Monday productive.
11. Finally, that rare and elusive Monday we like.
12. Less Monday, more summer.
13. MONDAY: The moment when Sunday stops feeling like a Sunday and the anxiety of Monday kicks in.
14. Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.
15. Monday?! But, I wasn’t even finished with Saturday yet..
16. Freak out cause it’s Monday again.
17. Why does getting up on Monday seem way harder than getting up on Friday?
18. Shortest horror story: Monday.
19. Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
20. Monday must be a man, it comes too quickly.
21. Yay, Monday! Said no one… Ever
22. I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday
23. There’s no more difficult transition than Sunday to Monday.
24. Monday is a basic bitch.
25. Good morning. Keep calm and pretend it’s not Monday.
26. Due to lack of interest .Monday has been cancelled.
27. I’m not sure if it’s the end of the world or just Monday.
28. Mondays and Thursdays are the two hardest days of the week for me. Mondays because it’s the first day of the school week, and Thursdays because it’s not Friday!
29. Monday is the root of all evil.
30. It’s Monday but keep smiling.
31. Today is Monday, and that’s reason enough for me to hate it.
32. May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.
33. If Monday were a person, it wouldn’t have friends.
34. Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays.
35. Monday checklist: coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee.
36. If Monday had a face, I’d punch it.
37. What is your favorite day of the week, and why it is your favorite day of the week? Mine is Tuesday because that means Monday is gone.
38. That obnoxious moment when your boss calls you early on a Monday asking where you’re at.
39. Too much Monday, not enough coffee.
40. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!
41. Monday morning Facebook status updates are my favorite. The sheer sarcasm in everyone’s posts always makes me smile and feel a little less guilty about hating this day so much.
42. Monday I shall slay thee with me mighty cup of coffee.
43. Mondays take a little more coffee and a lot more mascara.
Sarcastic and Funny Monday Quotes for You
45. Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends. Cristina Imre
46. If you meet people who make you happy during Mondays, then it won’t be as hard.
47. There are people who are like Monday: I don’t like it, I don’t want it and I don’t need it.
48. Hello, Monday! May I ask you a question? Why are you always back so quickly? Don’t you have a hobby?
49. Dear Monday, my mama don’t like you and she likes everyone.
50. What we do on Sunday absolutely doesn’t matter unless it meets us on Monday. Changes us on Monday. Transforms us on Monday. Judah Smith
51. Monday is almost Tuesday, which is not so far from Wednesday which is neighboring Thursday, and Friday. Enjoy your day!
52. I hate mornings, and Mondays. And working. But other than that I am entirely happy.
53. Enjoy every second of Sunday, for when you least expect Monday comes to haunt you.
54. God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.
55. Monday is great for becoming too busy to die.
56. The worst moment today has happened. That was when the alarm went off and I realized it was Monday.
57. Monday is one of my favorite days of the week. My 7th favorite.
58. Yay, Monday! Said no one… Ever
59. Monday would not be so unpleasant if it didn’t happen every week.
60. When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.
61. If each day is a gift, I’d like to know where I can return the Monday.
62. May your coffee be strong and your Monday productive.
63. My Week is like: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Blink, Monday.
64. Alright Monday what kind of bullshit you got for me this time.
65. Dear Monday, go step on a lego.
66. Monday I shall slay thee with me mighty cup of coffee.
67. I accept that it exists, but the day I like a Monday, I will be close to meeting human madness.
68. Monday again? Is it every week now?
69. I bring bad news: tomorrow is Monday.
70. I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.
71. Hangovers are bad; hangovers are even worse on a Monday morning.
72. Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
73. Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.
74. If Saturday is like this, imagine Monday.
75. In the sentence: I love Monday, the guy is crazy, retired, or on vacation.
76. Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close from Monday?
77. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.
78. Monday?! But, I wasn’t even finished with Saturday yet…
79. This is the mondayest Monday that ever mondayed.
80. So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more positive partnership.
81. Monday should be optional.
82. If Monday were a person, it would be a boring friend who always forces us to do what we don’t want.
83. Dear Monday. I think you should take a holiday! Trust me. No one will miss you!
84. Dear Monday, my mama doesn’t like you and she likes everyone.
85. It’s Monday, perfect time to reboot your mind and have a fresh start.
86. I and Monday are not compatible: she wants me to wake up and smile and I just want the weekend to come fast!
87. I can see smoke on the horizon. God I hope it’s rest of Monday burning to the ground.
88. Good morning. Keep calm and pretend it’s not Monday.
89. Monday: nothing a bit of shopping can’t fix.
90. Due to lack of interest. Monday has been canceled.
91. Monday checklist: coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee.
92. If each day is a gift I would like to know where I can return Mondays.
93. I hate mornings and Mondays. And working. But other than that I am entirely happy.
94. I swear it was Friday like 5 minutes ago.
95. Dear radio stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s Friday Night Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
96. It’s Monday but keep smiling.
97. Set your clocks at the start of the weekend so that you know just how much fun time you get to have. Then smash your clocks so you won’t know when Monday starts.
98. Things I don’t like: Probably you. Cold coffee. Small talk. Mondays. Having a small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.
99. The worst part of my Mondays is hearing you complain about Mondays.
Good Morning Monday Quotes and I Love Monday Quotes
101. It’s Monday. Time to take over the world.
102. Rainy days and Mondays never get me down.
103. This is your Monday morning reminder that you are powerful beyond measure, that you are capable of anything you are willing to work for, and that you could change your life today.
104. Mindful Monday Humans, May your coffee kick in before reality does. Joan Didion
105. Hello Monday! Sunday was good, and you will be even better.
106. Take advantage of Monday to think about what you need to do to get what you want. Good Morning!
107. I love it when a new week begins and this is no exception. Good Monday!
108. Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason.
109. It’s Monday! Shake it up!
110. The only certainty in this life is that Monday comes for everyone. A little humor to face at the beginning of the week always goes well. How about starting Monday smiling?
111. Not every Monday needs to be bland. Do it differently!
112. Keep calm and pretend it’s not Monday.
113. Why is Monday so far from Friday? And why is Friday so close to Monday?
114. Do what you love and you’ll not have a problem with Monday.
115. Roses are red, Mondays are hard. I’m not good at poetry. COFFEE.
116. Oh, come on, it’s Monday, not Doomsday. Make it a good one!
117. It’s Monday, I’m happy, I’m blessed, and I’m going to do amazing things this week.
118. Nothing like a brand new Monday to write a new story.
119. Mondays: the only day you can wear the same exact outfit as yesterday without anyone knowing.
120. Dear Monday, thanks for having the word ‘mon’ in you. That’s French for ‘mine’, in case you weren’t aware, Monday, but it makes me think of you more as ‘my day’, and frankly, that sounds like a much more promising start to the week.
121. On Sunday nights, if you listen closely- you can hear Monday taunting you with the Jaws theme.
122. Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. It’s not me, it’s you.
123. Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. I’m a man of simple pleasures, really. – Arthur Darvill
124. You make me feel Monday is Saturday. Avijeet Das
125. Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
126. You don’t need a New Year to make a change, all you need is a Monday.
127. New Monday, new week. Let nothing stop you from reaching your goals.
128. There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave people who show up to work on Mondays.
129. Monday can be seen as a great day: you are past Sunday!
130. A little positive thinking in the morning can change your entire day. Good Monday!
131. Things I don’t like: Probably you. Cold coffee. Small talk. Mondays. Having small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.
Monday Motivation Quotes
133. Mondays are tough only for those people, who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!
134. Happy Monday! Or as I like to think of it, pre-pre-pre-pre-Friday!
135. Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. Michael Ely
136. You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic. Andrea L’Artiste
137. I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays. Leggy Saul
138. This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen. Gabriel García Márquez
139. This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
140. I really need a day in between Sunday and Monday.
141. I can always tell how good my weekend was by how many pictures I have to untag on I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays. – Leggy Saul
142. What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way and wear funny shoes. Kevin Dalton
143. When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.
144. Don’t dislike Monday. It’s a nice start to the rest of the week. Treat it fine, it will treat you fine too. If you have a positive attitude, the world is sure to delight you.
145. It’s just another manic Monday. I wish it was Sunday. ‘Cause, that’s my fun day. My, I don’t have to run day. Prince Rogers Nelson
146. Imagine having Mondays as a holiday and then it wold be the best thing. Will someone please assist me in making it a official holiday and solve all our Monday blues. – Rolland Mars
147. Mondays are the start of the workweek which offer new beginnings times a year! David Dweck
148. According to researchers, Monday mornings are so depressing that on average, humans don’t crack a smile until 11:a.m!
149. Dear radio stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s Friday Night Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
150. This Monday, choose to make a difference. Every little action counts. Good Morning!
151. It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing—it’s not permanent.
152. Monday: negative thoughts not allowed!
153. Monday gets a bad wrap because it’s the start of the workweek. It’s not a bad day though!
154. On Mercury, a day lasts 1,hours. Just like every Monday does on Earth.
155. Sometimes it pays to stay in bed in Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code.
156. Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.
157. Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here.
158. Mondays are mundane, like Tuesdays minus hours. Jarod Kintz
159. Think BIG, believe BIG, act BIG, and the results will be BIG because it is Monday, Be pumped up for another week!
160. Going to sleep on Sunday will cause Monday. Please note that staying awake all night does not prevent Monday. There is no cure.
161. Monday plan: drink coffee, be awesome, ignore negativity.
162. Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… ‘Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.
163. It’s Monday, and I’m happy to see it! Why? Because it is another day that I have been given! Have a great day!
164. Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason. – Garry Moll
165. Happy Monday. Don’t worry, Friday is (almost) coming.
166. Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life. Germany Kent
Our Monday quotes and sayings will help you make that transition from the weekend to what many consider the toughest day of the week.
- Funny Memes
- Good morning monday
- Funny Hump Day Memes
- Funny Good Morning Messages
- Love Good Morning Quotes
- Good Morning My Love Quotes
- Funny Valentine Memes
- 35 Funny Anniversary Memes