Funny Happy Halloween Quotes: Happy Halloween! One of the most exciting and enjoyable days of the year, Halloween is celebrated with a variety of activities, including parties, trick-or-treating, and the wearing of costumes. The holiday is filled to the brim with a range of feelings, including excitement, suspense, anticipation, surprise, and amusement. This collection of Halloween sayings is here to meet all of your needs, whether you are planning a Halloween party, going trick-or-treating, or looking for cute, spooky, or funny Halloween sayings to put on a Halloween card. Whatever your Halloween-related objective may be, this collection of Halloween sayings is sure to meet it.
Now is the time to pick out your most horrifying costumes, put on some eerie tunes, and have a good time being a jerk, because Halloween is here! Best wishes for Halloween! It’s October, which means it’s time to go trick-or-treating! There is enchantment in the night when pumpkins glow in the moonlight. It is October 31st, which means it is time to get your scare on!!! Have fun reading these Happy Halloween Quotes, Sayings, and Captions that are creepy and funny!
1. I have a sugar crush on you. Happy Halloween!
2. Today I can be moody and be a little witch!
3. “When witches go riding & black car are seen, the moon laughs & whispers this is Halloween!”
4. Free flying lessons, BYOB. Bring your own broom.
5. “The idea of dying and coming back is what makes the Halloween films work.”
6. “I am guilty of eating candy in cold blood.”
Funny Halloween Quotes and Cute Halloween Sayings
7. Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.”- Ichabod Crane
8. “May you have a bag full of candy, bones, bats and loads of fun. Happy Halloween!”
9. “May the ghost be with you.”
10. “Trick or treat, bags of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.”
11. “At first cock-crow the ghosts must go Back to their quiet graves below.”
12. “At this point my blood type is Pumpkin Spice.”
13. “I wave my wand and put on my cape and wish you lots of treats and success coming your way. Happy Halloween!”
14. “Halloween starts earlier and earlier, just like Christmas.”
15. “I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.”- Wednesday Addams
16. “This letter is sealed with a vampire kiss and bite.”
17. “Shadows mutter, mist replies; darkness purrs as midnight sighs.”- Rusty Fischer
18. This Halloween I’d like to tell you a thing or two, it’s okay to be the devil, it’s okay to have a tattoo, it’s okay to be an angel, it’s okay to trick or treat too.
19. “Happy Halloween! Time to carve out the pumpkin, bring out the candies and let’s get sugar high.”
20. “Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the “spirits” of things.”
21. Hope your day doesn’t suck like a vampire. May you have an amazing day and a freakishly scary Halloween!
22. “When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear.”
23. “A candy a day keeps the monsters away.”
24. Keep calm, trick or treat and carry on.
25. “I don’t know that there are real ghosts and goblins, but there are always more trick-or-treaters than neighborhood kids.”
26. May you have a fang-tastic evening, ghoul-friend! I am so lucky to have you in my life. Halloween wishes to you!
27. “There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand.”- Mary Shelley
28. “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!”- Jack Skellington
29. “Pumpkin spice and Everything Nice.”
30. Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m out of candy, look how scary are you.
31. “We used to go around tipping outhouses over, or turning over corn shocks on Halloween. Anything to be mean.”
32. “Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.”
33. “I love the spirit of Halloween and the energy that comes with it.”
34. Enjoy, laugh, eat and have a ghoulishly frightful holiday! Boo!
35. “It’s Halloween; everyone’s entitled to one good scare.”- Brackett
36. Life with you is just getting boo-tter and better. Happy Halloween!
37. Hope all the candies don’t go to WAIST. Happy Halloween!
38. “When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May Luck be yours on Halloween.”
39. “Have you come to sing pumpkin carols?”- Linus
40. “Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”- Edgar Allan Poe
Creepy and Scary Funny Halloween Quotes For Adults
42. “May you have a hair-raising experience, chills and thrills on Halloween!”
43. May tonight be the darkest, scariest night of the year!
44. Pumpkin carving and ghost hunting. Trick or treating and witch hunting. This will be a bone-chilling Halloween!
45. “A person should always choose a costume which is in direct contrast to her own personality.” – Lucy Van Pelt
46. “I see my face in the mirror and go, ‘I’m a Halloween costume? That’s what they think of me?’”—Drew Carey
47. The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.
48. Have a horrifying, magical, blood-curdling and candy-filled bag Halloween!
49. “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.”—Fernando Pessoa
50. “Where there is no imagination, there is no horror.”–Arthur Conan Doyle
51. Wishing you an eerie, spooky, hair-raising, spell-binding Halloween!
52. “Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, ‘Never take candy from strangers.’ And then they dressed me up and said, ‘Go beg for it.’ I didn’t know what to do! I’d knock on people’s doors and go, ‘Trick or treat…No, thank you.’”—Rita Rudner
53. “Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.”–J.K. Rowling
54. Let the goosebumps spread and the hairs stand up on Halloween, and let the candy fill your dreams.
55. May you have a hair-raising experience, chills and thrills on Halloween!
56. Have fun getting frightened and scaring people and seeing the horrors of Halloween.
57. “On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.”—Rodney Dangerfield
58. “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.”—Henry David Thoreau
59. “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!”–Jack Skellington
60. “Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the ‘spirits’ of things.”—Dee Snider
61. “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.”–William Shakespeare
62. “From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!”
63. Hope you have as much fun today as the spiders and bats living in your house. Happy Halloween!
64. I’d kill for a bag full of candy. Happy Halloween wishes!
65. “There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch.” – Robert Brault
66. “It’s Halloween; everyone’s entitled to one good scare.”– Brackett
67. “Magic is really very simple. All you’ve got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.” – Aggie Cromwell
68. “I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.” – Evan Peters
69. “I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.”
70. “There is nothing funny about Halloween. This sarcastic festival reflects, rather, an infernal demand for revenge by children on the adult world.”—Jean Baudrillard
71. “I put a spell on you because you’re mine.”– Jay Hawkins
Fun Halloween Party Quotes & Sayings
73. “The moon has awoken with the sleep of the sun, the light has been broken; the spell has begun.”- Midgard Morningstar
74. “Anyone could see that the wind was a special wind this night, and the darkness took on a special feel because it was All Hallows’ Eve.”- Ray Bradbury
75. “I put a spell on you because you’re mine.”- Jay Hawkins
76. “Where there is no imagination there is no horror.”- Arthur Conan Doyle
77. “Every day is Halloween, isn’t it? For some of us.”- Tim Burton
78. “When the witches went waltzing.”- Linda Williams
79. “When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.”
80. “Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. Voices whisper in the trees, “Tonight is Halloween!”- Dexter Kozen
81. “Men say that in this midnight hour, the disembodied have power.”- William Motherwell
82. “Trick or treat, bag of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.”
83. “I must go in. The fog is rising.”- Emily Dickinson
84. “During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night, I’m a little more open-minded.”
85. “The world turned upside down — in a good way — for one black velvet night.”- Karen Fortunati
86. “It’s as much to scare as to be scared.”- Vincent Price
87. “Halloween is opportunity to be really creative.”- Judy Gold
88. “Listen to them — the children of the night. What music they make!”- Bram Stoker
89. “On Halloween you get to become anything that you want to be.”- Ava Dellaria
90. “Werewolves howl. Phantoms prowl. Halloween’s upon us now.”- Richelle E. Goodrich
91. “Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.”- Steve Almond
92. “Sticky fingers, tired feet; one last house, trick or treat!”- Rusty Fischer
93. “For a witch, you certainly don’t know much about how hauntings work.”- Collen Houck
94. “A mask tells us more than a face.”- Oscar Wilde
95. “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”- William Shakespeare
96. “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.”- George Carlin
97. “The farther we’ve gotten from the magic and mystery of our past, the more we’ve come to need Halloween.”- Paula Guran
98. “Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat …”- Nicholas Gordon
99. “The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.”
100. “There is nothing that gives more assurance than a mask.”- Colette
101. “Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose?”- Bram Stoker
102. “I’ve seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.”- Elizabeth
103. “Be afraid, be very afraid.”- Ronnie
104. “If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.”- Douglas Coupland
105. “She used to tell me that a full moon was when mysterious things happen and wishes come true.”- Shannon A. Thompson
106. “There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.”
107. “When the witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ’tis near Halloween.”
108. “We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.”- Stephen King
109. “We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!”- Humbert Wolfe
110. “Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves.”- Elvis Duran
111. “Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.”- Mason Cooley
112. “By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.”- William Shakespeare
113. “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”- L.M. Montgomery
114. ‘“Tis the night — the night of the graves delight and the warlocks are at their play; Ye think that without the wild winds shout, but no, it is they — it is they.”- Cleveland Coxe
115. “It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus!”- Max
116. “On Halloween, witches come true; wild ghosts escape from dreams. Each monster dances in the park.”- Nicholas Gordon
117. “Darkness falls across the land, The Midnight Hour is close at hand.”- Rodney Lynn Temperton
118. “There is something haunting in the light of the moon.”- Joseph Conra