Famous silence quotes – silence proverbs. These silent quotes will make you crave quiet. Access 77 of the best silence quotes today. You’ll find beautiful quotes by da Vinci, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, and Picasso (with great images too!). See more ideas about inspirational quotes, life quotes, and silence quotes.
1. ❝Sometimes the meaning of silence is so deep that we fail to understand it.
2. ❝The most silent places are the saddest.
3. ❝Silence is a true friend who never betrays. Confucius
4. ❝Silence is a source of mental peace and great strength.
5. ❝Never underestimate the power of silence.
6. ❝The silence of some people means they know they are wrong and you are right.
7. ❝To sit in silence is to rest your mind.
8. ❝Sometimes one just has to stay silent and enjoy the show called Life.
9. ❝Silence is like a friend who is always by your side and gives you peace of mind.
10. ❝In silence and movement you can show the reflection of people.
11. ❝There are times when you regret your silence.
12. ❝When life is messed up, just stay silent and let him do his work. Trust me it will be best for you.
13. ❝What is inside you is your self-respect, stay silent and flaunt your confidence, and don’t let anyone make you feel down.
14. ❝The pleasure that the silence gives is unbeatable.
15. ❝In the end what matters the most is your silence.
16. ❝Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom. Francis Bacon
17. ❝Don’t judge me cause I’m quiet, no one plans a murder out loud.
18. ❝Sometimes silence disturbs us more than noise.
19. ❝I always believed that my silence on several topics would be an advantage in the long run. – Aishwarya Rai
20. ❝Silence is the sanctuary of prudence. Balthasar Gracian
21. ❝I notice everything but I keep my mouth shut.
22. ❝I love the silence which comes along with the heavy rain. Giving me hope that there is sunshine after every rain.
23. ❝Stay silent, stay calm.
24. ❝I want to explore silences. I am very comfortable with that. I am not scared of silence anymore. Sitting alone when nothing is happening around them. – Amol Palekar
25. ❝Most of the precious moments of our life can be felt only in silence.
26. ❝Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing. William S. Burroughs
27. ❝People who think that silence will save them, it won’t save you.
28. ❝Sometimes there is no space for words, the silence between two people is as wide as the ocean.
29. ❝Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. Josh Billings
30. ❝When two people are in love they enjoy their company but when they get apart they enjoy their silence.
Famous Silence Quotes
31. ❝My silence holds more power than my words can.
32. ❝Well-timed silence is the most commanding expression. Mark Helprin
33. ❝I want to build my walls of silence and stay there forever.
34. ❝If she won’t listen to your words. Give her the answer of silence.
35. ❝Sometimes silence is more musical than any song.
36. ❝I love to sit in silence, it’s so peaceful and can bring true happiness.
37. ❝There is an eloquent silence: it serves sometimes to approve, sometimes to condemn; there is a mocking silence; there is a respectful silence. Duc de La Rochefoucauld
38. ❝People can be silent but not their minds.
39. ❝Great people always choose silence as their answer to dumb people.
40. ❝Those who work hard in silence, are those who always succeed.
41. ❝When God answers your prayer with silence just know, He has planned something better for you.
42. ❝Being silent is fine, most people don’t listen anyways.
43. ❝Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation. Rumi
44. ❝Sometimes a person just needs a silent atmosphere to express his love and feelings.
45. ❝Sometimes all you need is alone time in silence.
Deep Silence Quotes About Life
46. ❝When you know you are angry, you should reply with your silence to everyone.
47. ❝Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. – George Eliot
48. ❝Silence is a great teacher, and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. There is no substitute for the creative inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from knowing how to contact your core of inner silence Deepak Chopra
49. ❝I love to sit in silence, it makes me realize my worth.
50. ❝I love talking but when I find silence, I love to be me and just talk with my soul.
51. ❝Sometimes I won’t tell people about my feelings, just to know if they can understand my silence or not.
52. ❝Silence is the best weapon you can ever use to conquer your enemy.
53. ❝Sometimes, the most meaningful things are found through silence.
54. ❝When you choose to stay silent in front of stupid people, you show your smartness.
55. ❝Silence can make you the weakest or the strongest, it only depends on your interpretation about it.
Silence Quotes Buddha
56. ❝All I want is silence around myself and to stay alone.
57. ❝Never forget that when we are silent, we are one. And when we speak we are two. – Indira Gandhi
58. ❝Heartbreak creates no sound but it pains a lot.
59. ❝Sometimes all we need is silence and time for ourselves to think about our future or what we want to do next.
60. ❝We can’t underestimate the value of silence. We need to create ourselves and spend time alone. If you don’t, you risk not knowing yourself and not realizing your dreams. – Jewel
61. ❝The reason for their silence was simple. They understood, ‘If the mob can do this to these people, it can do the same to me.’ People joined the mob to silence others; what they did not realize was that they had also learned to become and remain silent. – Ravish Kumar
62. ❝You know what hurts most when the person you love is silent and you want to hear something from him.
63. ❝Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself, just know everything in life has a purpose.
64. ❝My silence means I’d rather talk to myself than you.
65. ❝Sometimes when a person is silent that means there is a crashing thunder going on inside him.
Silence Quotes Bible
66. ❝When you have nothing to say, say nothing. – Charles Caleb Colton
67. ❝No one can make me more comfortable than silence.
68. ❝When your words are not understandable, you would remain silent.
69. ❝Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn. George Bernard Shaw
70. ❝Don’t try to underestimate the silent type of people they are the ones having the silent kind of powers.
71. ❝My words can’t express what I am feeling right now, the pain and heartaches… that’s why I am silent.
72. ❝When I am silent just know you have done something wrong which has broken me.
73. ❝Silence doesn’t always mean “Yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t even care to understand.”
74. ❝Silence is the universal refuge, the sequel to all dull discourses and all foolish acts, a balm to our every chagrin, as welcome after satiety as after disappointment. Henry David Thoreau
75. ❝Observe yourself in silence and see what your life is and what next you want in your life.
76. ❝Silence creates a new world for yourself.
77. ❝Being silent is a great way to let someone know they did something wrong.