Looking for the best awesome hilarious drinking memes relate to these boozy memes for everyone who could use a drink sayings funny memes and funny images.
- “Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they can have an excuse to drink alcohol.”—Steve Martin
- “He was a wise man who invented beer.” —Plato. The compliment of “wise” really means a lot coming from Plato. We’d like to think he’d also enjoy these funny drinking quotes AND these clever jokes that make you sound smart.
- “Why do I drink Champagne for breakfast? Doesn’t everyone?” —Noel Coward. We might have to start after looking at these candid cartoons about politics and money.
- “I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.” – Joe E. Ellis
- “If girls always treated each other like we do when we’re drunk in the girl’s bathroom, the world would be a happier place.” —Anonymous. Keep the laughter rolling beyond these funny drinking quotes with the 101 funniest quotes of all time.
- “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” – Humphrey Bogart
- “In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power, and in water there is bacteria.” —Anonymous
Awesome Hilarious Drinking Memes
1. “A drunk man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts.” – Steve Fergosi
2. “Drinking makes you happy with your body the way it is.” – Philip Rosenthal
3. “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
4. “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” – Ernest Hemingway
5. “Some people are extroverts only when they are drunk.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
6. “If you drink, don’t drive. Don’t even putt.” – Dean Martin
7. “Drink washes off the daub and discovers the man.” – Thomas Fuller
8. “I hate the taste of alcohol. When I’m drinking, I’m drinking Red Bull.” — Paris Hilton
9. “New wine may please the eye, but the tongue always prefers the old.” – Sunny, Shambala Sect
10. “Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.” – Louis Pasteur
11. “After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world.” – Oscar Wilde
12. “Alcohol provides the only true escape, that’s why it still remains in such high demand.” – Robert Black
13. “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” — Bob Marley
14. “Drinking wine is like using magic: there’s always a price to pay.” – Neel Burton
15. “I’m very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful.” — Jim Carrey
16. “Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up.” — Morgan Freeman
17. “Almost anything can be preserved in alcohol, except health, happiness, and money.” – Mary Wilson Little
18. “When you stop drinking, you have to deal with this marvelous personality that started you drinking in the first place.” – Jimmy Breslin
19. “He that drinks fast, pays slow.” – Benjamin Franklin
20. “Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity.” — Sammy Davis, Jr.
21. “Alcohol is the only drug on earth you have to justify not taking.” – Annie Grace
22. “There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” — Ovid
23. “Good people drink good beer.” – Hunter S. Thompson
24. “I am more afraid of alcohol than of all the bullets of the enemy.” — Stonewall Jackson
25. “Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.” — George Bernard Shaw
26. “There are six components of wellness: proper weight and diet, proper exercise, breaking the smoking habit, control of alcohol, stress management and periodic exams.” — Kenneth H. Cooper
27. “It’s a great advantage not to drink among hard drinking people.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
28. “Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.” — Carl Jung
29. “Never chase anything but drinks and dreams.” – Unknown
30. “Alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, may produce all the effects of drunkenness.” – Oscar Wilde