Inspirational Destiny Quotes: One of the most contentious issues of all time is whether or not there is predestination. Is there a predetermined course for our lives? The theory of destiny is held in opposition by some individuals, while others support it wholeheartedly. It is not proven scientifically, I guess, but there are those who believe in the law of karma, and there are others who believe that everything in life is predetermined. The following are 115 famous quotes attributed to Destiny that speak about love, life, work, and other topics that may be relatable to some of you in some aspects of your own life. If you
We need to develop the ability to trust what our destinies have in store for us while also learning to pursue the things that excite us. We should have faith in the future because it holds amazing things for each one of us and we are all destined for great things. Not only should we have faith in ourselves throughout the process, but we shouldn’t just passively accept the outcomes of our actions; rather, we should remember that we always have the ability to craft our own fate by paying attention to our aspirations and toiling away. If we proceed in this manner, our fate will be altered, and we will be destined to be in a more favorable possible future. When you finally do find the person you were meant to spend the rest of your life with, many people believe you will have fulfilled your destiny.
Famous Quotes About Destiny – We have gathered the most motivational sayings from around the web and organized them into the ideal list to provide the boost you need to believe in yourself and take control of your own fate. We have high hopes that you will enjoy reading these fate quotes. If you find these quotes to be relatable or if you have an opinion about things like fate, karma, or destiny, please share it with us. The following is a curated list of motivational quotes that discuss destiny and how we have absolute authority over it, unless unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control are put in front of us. These uplifting quotes and sayings encourage us to listen to our intuition and put our faith in the universe by telling us to follow our hearts.
Inspirational Destiny Quotes
1. “Nothing can stop God’s plan for your life.”
2. “What is destiny but a creation of our own deeds and misdeeds?” – Tomichan Matheikal.
3. “The willing, Destiny guides them. The unwilling, Destiny drags them.” – Seneca.
4. “Every man has his own destiny; the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him” – Henry Miller.
5. “Your destiny is the level where you will play your tune. You might not change your instrument but how well to play is entirely in your hands.” – Elif Shafak.
6. “An invisible red thread, connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.”
7. “A person’s destiny is something you look back at afterwards, not something to be known in advance.” – Haruki Murakami.
8. “Destiny’s what you make of it. You have to face whatever life throws at you.” – Darren Shan.
9. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” – William Jennings Bryan.
10. “You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it.” – Goldie Hawn.
11. “History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.” – Winston Churchill.
12. “You do not decide your destiny, if you passionately follow your dreams, you reach your destiny.” – Lailah Gifty Akita.
13. “Some are born with great destinies, others create their own.” – Dipa Sanatani.
14. “Eventually everything connects.”
15. “The fact that I am sitting here, writing these words is a miracle. I would not have been here on this Earth for more than a year, had destiny not changed it’s mind.” – Aisha Chaudhary.
16. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” – Albert Ellis.
17. “We ought to face our destiny with courage.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
18. “It might take a year, it might take a day, but what’s meant to be will always find its way.”
19. “Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli.
20. “Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.” – Tony Robbins.
21. “Even if we don’t know where we’ll go in the future, perhaps our lives were always meant to collide again and again. Perhaps we are forever meant to be each other’s catalysts.” – Marie Lu.
22. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare.
23. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
24. “And I shall seek you endlessly, for I am a moth, and you’re my flame Knowing that I’ll burn at your touch I return, for you’re a fire; untamed” – Zubair Ahsan.
25. “You were never meant to fight for the love you deserve. It should have come your way effortlessly.” – Samiha Totanji.
26. “Tragedy follows those who cannot accept their true destiny.” – Marie Lu.
27. “Our choices determine our destiny.” – A.R. Bernard.
28. “Look for the dream that keeps coming back. It is your destiny.”
29. “We live behind the closed doors of our own destiny.” – Sorin Cerin.
30. “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.” – Mandy Hale.
31. “That which we are meant to be, we are.” – James Qualls.
32. “Sometimes you don’t get to choose your partner. Life chooses it for you.” – C.M. Stunich.
33. “The law of harvest is to reap more than you sow. Sow an act, and you reap a habit. Sow a habit, and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny.” – James Allen.
34. “In fact, when you understand that you don’t have to justify your dreams to anyone else for any reason, that’s the day you truly begin to step into who you’re meant to be.” – Rachel Hollis.
35. “Still she wondered: did the present deliver up the future, or must you chase your destiny like a harpoonist?” – Edith Pearlman.
36. “It’s all written in the stars.”
37. “What does my future hold? All of the stuff that I packed into it yesterday. – Craig D. Lounsbrough.
Inspirational Quotes About Choices And Destiny
39. “You are not the victim of the world, but rather the master of your own destiny. It is your choices and decisions that determine your destiny.” – Roy T. Bennett.
40. “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill.
41. “Believe that our destinies aren’t chains around our necks, but wings that give us flight.” – Roshani Chokshi.
42. “Decisions determine destiny.”
43. “If we keep going forward, following our own natural, intuitive, and sincere path then all things will have a tendency to align with what is a good intention.” – Donna Goddard.
44. “Let me be, was all I wanted. Be what I am, no matter how I am.” – Henry Miller.
45. “The way you see your life shapes your life. How you define life determines your destiny. Your perspective will influence how you invest your time, spend your money, use your talents, and value your relationships.” – Rick Warren.
46. “Silence is not our heritage but our destiny; we live where we want to live.” – Annie Dillard.
47. “Determination designs destiny, indifference invites doom.” – Abhijit Naskar.
48. “Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish. ” – Jean De La Fontaine.
49. “For each one of us, there is only one thing necessary: to fulfill our own destiny, according to God’s will, to be what God wants us to be.” – Thomas Merton
50. “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” – Siddhartha Gautama.
51. “If you believe in destiny, then you know that you have a purpose. You know things happen for a reason, and that you should find out how to live up to that essence of what you’re supposed to do and which direction you are determined to take.” – V. Noot.
52. “If tragedy never entered our lives, we wouldn’t appreciate the magic.” – Nikki Rowe.
53. “When you become the image of your own imagination, it’s the most powerful thing you could ever do.” – RuPaul Charles.
54. “Control your own destiny or someone else will.” – Jack Welch.
55. “Does our purpose on Earth directly link to the people whom we end up meeting? Are our relationships and experiences actually the required dots that connect and then lead us to our ultimate destinies?” – Jennifer Elisabeth. 28. “Destiny finds those who listen, and fate finds the rest.” – Marshall Masters.
56. “Identity is destiny.” – Laurence D. Ackerman.
57. “I am a Pisces, a fish out of water, searching for a way back home.” – James Kidd.
58. Your perspective will influence how you invest your time, spend your money, use your talents, and value your relationships. – Rick Warren.
59. “Destiny doesn’t care that we’re wounded. Destiny sees through scars. All that destiny sees is light.” – Mary Calvi.
60. “Dreams are what guide us, art is what defines us, math is what makes it all possible, and love is what lights our way.” – Mike Norton.
61. “Listen to the advice of your own Destiny! All is a given!” – Sorin Cerin.
62. “A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.” – Jean De La Fontaine.
63. “Destiny has a way of finding you.”
64. “It’s choice – not chance – that determines your destiny.” – Jean Nidetch.
65. “All of us have a path to follow and the path begins on earth.” – Richard Matheson.
Motivational Destiny Quotes That You Will Love
67. “Fate or not, our lives are still the results of our choices.” – Taylor Jenkins Reid.
68. “It’s your decisions, not your conditions, that determine your destiny.” – Tony Robbins
69. “Destiny is the inner meaning of chance.” – Patrick Harpur.
70. “Destiny cuts the cake of love, Three slices to some, To others, a crumb.” – Stefano Benni.
71. “Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?” – Garth Nix.
72. “Lots of folks confuse bad management with destiny.” – Kin Hubbard.
73. “We are no one else. We are ourselves. We must be that, with no regrets, if we wish to be happy.” – Donna Goddard.
74. “I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.” – Robin Williams.
75. “Dreams often lead us to our destiny but emotions more often than not in the opposite direction to our destiny. Follow your dreams and you would hardly miss the way to your destiny.” – Ogedegbe Clement.
76. “Some words are too sober to be the driver designated to help me, reach the destination of my destiny.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones.
77. “O Mighty Soldiers, destiny has no power over you, for you are the mothers and fathers of destiny.” – Abhijit Naskar.
78. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
79. “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.” – J.K. Rowling.
80. “For Destiny never swerves nor yields to men the helm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
81. “There are many paths to take, but there is only one journey to which we are called.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough.
82. “I really believe that there is an invisible red thread tied between him and me, and that it has stretched and tangled for years — across oceans and lifetimes. I know that it won’t break because our souls are tied.” – Jennifer Elisabeth.
83. “I shall seize fate by the throat.” – Ludwig van Beethoven.
84. “Actions are the seed of fate deeds grow into destiny.” – Harry S Truman.
85. “When you are destined for greatness, it shows in everything you do. It becomes you. Greatness becomes you.” – Lorii Myers.
86. “Destiny doesn’t do home visits… you have to go for it yourself.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón.
87. “Maybe we can twist a little fate and re-write the cards in our hands; I never liked rules anyway.” – Nikki Rowe.
88. “Our eventual fate will be the sum of the stories we told ourselves long enough.” – Crystal Woods.
89. “Are you up to your destiny?” – William Shakespeare.
90. “If you weren’t meant to be on this earth, you wouldn’t be here.” – K. Weikel.
91. “Everyone gets an ending. Whether or not it’s happy is up to them.” – Stephen Chbosky.
92. “The future is not in the hands of fate, but in ours.” – Dennis L. Bark.
93. “For each one of us, there is only one thing necessary: to fulfill our own destiny, according to God’s will, to be what God wants us to be.” – Thomas Merton
Popular Quotes Which Will Push You To Build Your Own Destiny
95. “The Ramayana’s message is not that we passively give in to Destiny, but that we gallantly stick to Duty.” – Chaitanya Charan Das.
96. “You speak of destiny as if it was fixed.” – Philip Pullman.
97. “The dreamer of destiny is the dreaming of this day.” – Lailah Gifty Akita.
98. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”
99. “I refuse to believe that the course of a single day represents the course of my entire life.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough.
100. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” – Thomas Merton.
101. “A man cannot force his destiny. A man can only hold it back.” – Soman Chainan.
102. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins.
103. “Life is not like water. Things in life don’t necessarily flow over the shortest possible route.” – Haruki Murakami.
104. “Letting go means coming to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli.
105. “A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it.” – Ursula K. Le Guin.
106. “Things that excite you are not random, They are connected to your purpose. Follow them.”
107. “Together they spent their whole lives waiting for their luck to change, as though luck were some fabulous tide that would one day flood and consecrate the marshes of our island, christening us in the iridescent ointments of a charmed destiny.” – Pat Conroy.
108. “Show me your desire, your commitment, your stamina, your hard-won gifts, show me the luck you make, and I will show you your destination.” – Suzy Davies.
109. “There is a difference between who we love, who we settle down with and who we’re meant for.”
110. “No one needs luck because everything is already destined for you.” – Raihan Zubir.
111. “There are so many dreams to be fulfilled, but Ultima says a man’s destiny must unfold itself like a flower, with only the sun and the earth and water making it blossom, and no one else meddling in it.” – Rudolfo Anaya.
112. “In order to stay on course, keep asking yourself ‘Am I driven by my deeds or my deeds are driven by my destiny?'” -Sandeep Sahajpal.
113. “Your destiny is the story of your life, and you get to tell the story your way. Of course, life is full of many variables beyond our control, but at the end of the day, you determine the actions that influence your path.” – Scott Allan.
114. “One country, one constitution, one destiny.” – Daniel Webster.
115. “You can always make the place you live, your behaviour, your words, your plans, your dreams, in short, your destiny more beautiful because what we call destiny is largely a life you set!” – Mehmet Murat ldan.